GJXV Bow-type Drop Cable with Metal Strength Member, FTTH Fiber Optic Cable
Item Code: STFFC-GJXV
GJXV Bow-type Drop Cable is figure 8 structure FTTH Fiber Optic Cable, the optical fiber(s) is placed between two parallel metallic strength members, low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
1. Adopt the slight bending resistant fiber B6, ensure data transmission.
2. Small size, light weight, simple structure, easy to strip for its special groove design, easy to install.
3. Two parallel phosphate steel wires as strength member have an excellent crush and tensile resistance.
4. Low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
5. Applicable to the terminal on site.
6. Product life is 15 years.
1. GJXV FTTH Cable is applicable as drop cable access to FTTH, FTTO, FTTB Networks, etc.
2. Laying Way: Overhead, Pipeline.