GJYXFCH Self-supporting Bow-type Drop Cable
Item Code: STFFC-GJYXFCH
GJYXFCH Bow-type Drop Cable Structure: optical fiber(s) is placed between two FRP strength members, with self-supporting steel wire strength component, low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
1. Adopt the slight bending resistant fiber B6 to ensure data transmission.
2. GJYXFCH Bow-type Drop Cable has two parallel FRP strength members which are light in weight to protect optical fibers.
3. Self-supporting steel wire strength component withstands most part of the tension.
4. Low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
5. Small size, light weight, simple structure, easy to strip for its special groove design and no need any tool, easy to install.
- Performance Indicators:
1. GJYXFCH Self-supporting Optical Fiber Cable is applicable as drop cable access to FTTH, FTTO, FTTB Networks, etc.
2. Laying Way: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -20～+ 50℃