Knowledge Base Technical Support:
Please feel free to contact us for inquiries relative to Telecommunication Networks.
How to protect the Optical Fiber Cable in the Cable Manufacturing Process?
- Tensile strength
Traction mode by pipeline laying optic fiber cable, you must consider the tensile strength of the fiber optic cable. When the cable lifting, in the vertical pipe, the suspension in between two poles or laying on the seabed, tensile reinforcement member must be able to support the weight of the cable itself. Hanging overhead fiber optic cable between two telephone poles must also withstand the test of heavy snow and strong winds.
- Anti-extrusion capacity
Sometimes cable may be subjected to large impact force from the side, such impact force may be crushed fiber. Some cables must also be resistant to live large transport RCC.
- Excessive bending protection.
Sharp bend will bring the two issues that the bend generated radiation loss, and second, the fiber may be damaged. A good cable should have sufficient strength, it is possible to prevent excessive bending; same time, also have a certain flexibility in order to ensure easy transport and laying.
- Injury protection
Glass fibers in the case of damage performance sharply deteriorated. The tiny crack caused by the injury extends along the glass and the loss of a significant increase.
- Vibration isolation
The vibrations may cause the increase of the fiber loss. In the design of the cable to the fiber plus pads can limit excessive movement.
- Moisture-proof and anti-chemical attack
Glass fiber prolonged exposure to moisture and chemicals into the performance deterioration. The appropriate cable structure is able to protect the optical fiber, so as not to contact with these substances. Except that should have a high mechanical strength and chemical protective performance, a good cable should also have lightweight, small size, more flexibility, and fire prevention, animal bites, and not sensitive to temperature and other properties.
What are the main reasons for the Optical Fiber damage?
- Using the CVD method tube when there is damage to the initial quartz tube itself.
- The drawing furnace dust, temperature changes of the environmental conditions.
- The surface of the Optic Fiber Cable is in contact with other objects.
Fiber surface damage will be gradually expanded over time which is a fiber break. Expanding the main factor of the optical fiber damage including, stress, water, temperature and so on; quartz-based Optical Fiber compared to the water and air the basic rupture time and the load stress of these two properties will decline and we must not neglect the decrease in strength of the optical fiber in the water when the no-load state; 80oC under load stress, the fiber strength decreased significantly.
How to Store the Optical Fiber Cable Properly?
- Indoor Optic Fiber Cable and optical fiber jumper wire can be easily broken, so when we finishing cable wiring, we should be very careful.
- Due to fiber optic jumpers are very thin; therefore, tag can’t jump around online but shall label felled folding paste.
- Fiber jumper wire colligation should use soft ties, just fixed in the cabinet loosely.
What are the Advantages of the Optical Communication System?
The main advantages of optical fiber cable communication systems:
(1) Transmission band has enough space, and communication capacity is large.
(2) Low line losses, long transmission distance.
(3) The strong anti-jamming capability, a wide range of applications.
(4) Thin diameter, lightweight.
(5) A strong resistance to chemical attack.
How to Reduce the Fiber Splice Loss?
- It would be better to use high-quality bare optic fiber cable over a single circuit.
- The cable should be installed as required.
- Choose the experienced trained personnel to connect the cable.
- It should be in a clean environment to connect the cable.
- Choose high precision optical fiber transverse shear apparatus for the preparation of optical fiber end.
- Using the welding machine correctly.
What’s the Technical Requirement of Cable into End?
Fiber Optic Cable into the end of the technical requirement is as follows:
According to relevant regulations or in accordance with the design requirements, leave enough reserved for the fiber optic cable, press a certain radius of curvature reserved for fiber optic disk for later use.
Cable Terminal installation location should be smooth and safe, away from heat.
Fiber optic joint protection measures should be dead within the terminal box connector and it fixed. The remaining fiber inside coiled when the radius of curvature should be greater than the predetermined value.
From the cable terminal box connector lead single core fiber optic cable or tail cable brought, shall be required to connect socket inserted into the optical distribution frame (ODF). The temporarily inserted connector should be covered with a plastic cap to prevent dust erosion of the photosensitive surface of the connector, resulting in the increase of connection loss.
Cable strengthen core, metal damp-proof layer, and metal armored layer design requirements should be grounded or termination.
Copper wire cable was introduced at the end of the official disc and far for a disk.
Optical fiber, the copper wire should be marked visibly at the direction and the serial number.
escort bayan çankaya
istanbul rus escort
escort bayan ankara
ankara rus escort
ankara escort bayan
istanbul rus Escort