GYDXTW Central Tube Optical Fiber Ribbon Cable, Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
Item Code: STOFC-GYDXTW
GYDXTW is an Outdoor Communication Optical Fiber Cable of metallic strength member of the central tube jelly-filled structure, with embedding parallel steel-polyethylene laminated sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and longitudinally corrugated steel tape armor ensure good performance of moisture-proof and water blocking.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. Two parallel round steel wires to resist tensile and lateral pressure.
4. Easy identification, branching & maintenance save splicing time and reduce project costs.
5. Extensive application prospects in the access network (especially in FTTC and FTTB applications), interoffice connection, and CATV network.
6. Product life is 25 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYDXTW Optical Fiber Ribbon Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -30 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter