GYFTA53 Loose Tube Stranded Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable with LAP and PSP Armored Double PE Sheath
Item Code: STOFC-GYFTA53
GYFTA53 is an Outdoor Communication Fiber Optical Cable of non-metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath longitudinally covered with corrugated steel-tape armored polyethylene outer sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and double-sided coated film steel belt longitudinal application ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. A loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. High-modulus glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP) central strength member.
4. Double-sided coated aluminum with vertical cover ensures radial moisture protection and enhances resistance to lateral pressure.
5. The non-metallic strength member is applicable for a multi-thunder area.
6. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: Optical Cable GYFTA53 is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Direct burial in the multi-thunder area.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 12.5 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 25 x Cable Diameter