GYFTC8S Figure 8 Self-supporting Aerial Fiber Optic Cable, Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable
Item Code: STOFC-GYFTC8S
GYFTC8S is an outdoor communication Figure 8 Self-supporting Aerial Fiber Cable of non-metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with polyethylene sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and double-sided coated steel with vertical cover ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. High modulus fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) as central strength member gives high tensile strength.
4. The structure of Figure 8 Self-supporting Cable is featured with high tensile strength, easy overhead laying, and low cost of installation.
5. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYFTC8S Figure 8 Fiber Optical Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. Way of Laying: Aerial Self-supporting
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter