GYFTS Non-metallic Strength Member Loose Tube Stranded Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable with PSP Sheath
Item Code: STOFC-GYFTS
GYFTS is an Outdoor Communication Fiber Optic Cable of non-metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with steel-polyethylene laminated sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and longitudinal armor with both side coated steel tape present reliable performance of moisture-proof and water block.
2. The loose tube is filled with special jell for key protection of fiber.
3. High-modulus glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP) central strength member.
4. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYFTS Fiber Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter