GYFTY53 Non-metallic Strength Member Loose Tube Stranded Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable with PSP Armored Double PE Sheath
Item Code: STOFC-GYFTY53
GYFTY53 is an Outdoor Communication Fiber Optic Cable of non-metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with polyethylene laminated sheath longitudinally covered with corrugated steel-tape armored polyethylene outer sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. High-modulus glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP) central strength member.
4. Longitudinal corrugated steel tape and double sheath present desirable crush resistance.
5. The non-metallic strength member is applicable for the multi-thunder area.
6. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: Outdoor Armored Fiber Cable GYFTY53 is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Direct burial in the multi-thunder area.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 12.5 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 25 x Cable Diameter