GYTA Metal Strength Member Loose Tube Stranded Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable
Item Code: STOFC-GYTA
GYTA is an Outdoor Communication Optical Fiber Cable of metal strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and double-sided coated film aluminum belt longitudinal application ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special grease to ensure good water blocking and moisture performance.
3. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. More than 30 years of service life.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: Fiber Cable GYTA is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter