GYTA33 Loose Tube Stranded Heavy Duty Direct Burial Optical Fiber Cable with Steel Wires Enhanced
Item Code: STOFC-GYTA33
GYTA33 is an outdoor communication fiber optic cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath and single-layer thin round steel wire armored polyethylene outer sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. Double-sided vertically-clad laminated corrugated aluminum tape with thin round steel wire armor ensures the mechanical resistance to compression, tensile, and ballistic performance, and meets the application requirements of climbing direct burial and underwater laying.
5. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYTA33 Heavy Duty Direct Burial Optical Fiber Cable is applicable to long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. Way of Laying: Direct Burial, Underwater Laying
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 15 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 30 x Cable Diameter