GYTY53 Metal Strength Member Loose Tube Stranded Fiber Optic Cable with PSP Armored Double PE Sheath
Item Code: STOFC-GYTY53
GYTY53 is an outdoor communication Armored Optical Fiber Cable of Metal Strength Member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with polyethylene laminated sheath longitudinally covered with corrugated steel-tape armored polyethylene outer sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. Double-sided vertically-clad corrugated steel-tape armor effectively improves the resistance to lateral pressure.
5. Product life of GYTY53 Armored Cable is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYTY53 Armored Fiber Optic Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Direct Burial, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 12.5 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 25 x Cable Diameter