GYXTA Metal Strength Member Aerial or Duct Fiber Optic Cable
Item Code: STOFC-GYXTA
GYXTA is an outdoor communication Aerial/Duct Fiber Cable of metal strength member of the central tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure and double-sided coated aluminum with vertical cover ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for a key fiber protection.
3. Phosphated steel wire wrapped members are resistant to tensile and lateral pressure
4. Product life is 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYXTA Aerial/Duct Fiber Optic Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Direct Burial, Pipeline, Overhead.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter