GYXTW Central Tube Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable with Parallel Steel Wire Strength
Item Code: STOFC-GYXTW
GYXTW is an Outdoor Communication Fiber Optical Cable of metal strength member of the central tube jelly-filled structure with embedding steel-polyethylene laminated sheath, consisting of the central loose tube, two parallel Steel Wire Strength Members, and sheath.
1. GYXTW Fiber Cable is designed with full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. The loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. Two parallel round steel wires are resistant to tensile and lateral pressure.
4. Small cable diameter, lightweight, and excellent bending properties.
5. A loose tube is in the physical center of fiber optic cable, easy for construction and operation.
6. Product life is more than 30 years.
- Performance Indicators:
1. Applications: GYXTW Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. The way of Laying: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -30 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter