A. Quality policy:
Our goal is to provide most cost-effective products and services that meet our customers’ requirements. Bearing this in mind, we are setting up a professional manufacturing team in fiber optical industry. ASTRX CABLES will always utilize the advanced equipment and quality control processes to provide qualified products and services to our customers:
• Satisfy lead time;
• Quality & specifications fit for customer’s purpose;
• Quality & specifications consistency and improving the service continuously;
• Continuous effort in product performing improvement, R&D new products, and quality management.
B. Quality System:
In order to maintain product performance and stability, and to achieve the level of the industrial standard, we execute incoming quality control, in-process quality control, and outgoing quality as the core processes of our quality system.
- Incoming quality control :
• Inspection of all incoming direct and indirect materials;
• Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan for incoming material inspections;
• Conduct sampling plan based on historical quality records;
• On-site audits of all suppliers.
- In-process quality control:
• Real-time process control for defective distribution;
• Statistical process for control defective rates ;
• Analyze first production quantity and quality to identify and evaluate process trend;
• Unscheduled production line audit for continuous improvement.
- Outgoing quality control:
• Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan to audit finished good products to ensure quality level up to specification;
• Conduct system audit based upon production flow chart;
• Storage database for all finished good products.
- Reliability Test :
• Perform reliability tests according to the quality standard for each product type and customers’ requirements;
• Typical test processes include: inspect IL, inspect RL, changeability, ferrule end-face, vibration, tensile strength, low/ high-temperature cycling tests.
C. Machinery & Testing Equipment: