Micro-tube Air blowing Special Optical Fiber Cables
Item Code: STSFC-MAFC
Micro-tube Fiber Optic Cable is used in network access and metropolitan area network mostly. Through air blowing technology instead of road excavation to install micro optical fiber cable into small tubes or install into the tubes with optical fiber cable installed previously, which save the tube resource and meet the capacity expansion of the network.
Summit telecom’s Micro-tube Fiber Cable technology can reduce the initial cost of optical fiber cable construction to accelerate the return on investment as the investment increasing of network requirements.
1. Small size, light weight, high density of fibers.
2. Good installation properties of air blowing.
3. Good temperature performances.
4. Good lateral pressure resistance and good flexure resistance.
1. Micro-tube Air blowing.
2. FTTH Access.
- Technical Specifications:
1. Operating Temperature: －30℃ ～ ＋70℃
2. Storage Temperature: －40℃ ～ ＋70℃
3. Installation Temperature: －5℃ ～ ＋50℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter